– [Narrator] Hey Tom, we’re here in paradise to see your gym and fridge.
– What’s up? (upbeat music) – [Female commentator] Is Tom Brady the greatest player in NFL history? – [Narrator] The answer’s yes.
Tom, where are we at? – We’re on vacation. (rock music) – [Narrator] Impressive that you keep working out while you’re on break.
We’ve got a bunch of questions about our gym and about what your vacation fridge looks like.
So what are you doin’ when you’re down here on vacation? – A lotta chillin’, but I always like to get my workouts in.
– [Narrator] Are you working out your arm while you’re on vacation? – Well, I’m always tryin’ to throw the ball, but obviously, I love to do my gym workouts too.
– [Narrator] So what does your workout look like the day after a big game? – Gotta get all the soreness out. A lot of pliability, and then try to do some light strength stuff.
– [Narrator] Words to live by. So which of your Super Bowl wins is your favorite? – They’re like my kids, they’re all a little different, and they all mean something special.
– [Narrator] Do your kids play football too? – Yeah, a lot. I try to throw the ball a lot to them. They couldn’t come down here this trip, but when they do, I love it.
– [Narrator] What’s an intense workout? – Not the bike. (upbeat rock music) – [Narrator] A week of training, what’s it look like for you? – A week of trainig? I try to workout four or five times a week. This is pliability roller.
– [Narrator] Does that foam roller follow you on the road? – Always. I use it always before my workouts, which is critical. And then, always right after.
– [Narrator] Are you taking care of that golden arm on vacation? – I do a lot of shoulder exercises.
– [Narrator] What is the toughest part about staying in shape at 40? – Kids. (baby laughing) – [Narrator] Who has a faster 40? Tom Brady today, or Tom Brady from 19 years ago? – I don’t know if it’s okay to watch that race.
– [Narrator] And so how do you keep your mind healthy? Do you meditate? – Sometimes. Usually the gym is my meditation.
(bling noise) – [Narrator] So Tom, what kind of music gets you fired up for a workout? – A lot of U2. – [Narrator] U2, all right.
What’s your favorite track? – Uh, there’s a lot of them.
In the name of love – [Narrator] Can you give us a verse? – Sunday, bloody Sunday.
– [Narrator] What’s your
favorite piece of gym equipment? – The butt plaster.
– [Narrator] Why? – ‘Cause it blast my butt.
– [Narrator] Any tattoos? – Tattoos? Never.
– [Narrator] Any scars? – A lot, too many.
– [Narrator] What’s your favorite? – I have one on my knee
from my torn ACL and MCL at the same time.
And I had an infection, so I
had to open up three times.
– [Narrator] Okay Tom, where’s the fridge in this island paradise? – Good question.
Come on, I’ll show you my fridge.
(upbeat tropical music) – Sup.
– [Narrator] What do you
drink after a workout.
– A lot of water.
– [Narrator] Do you add anything to it? – A lot of electrolytes.
– [Narrator] Oh, you add
your own electrolytes.
– Yeah, just a little squirt.
– [Narrator] What does your
diet mainly consist of? – Protein and a lot of healthy food.
– [Narrator] What staples do
you always have in your fridge? – A lot of vegetables, A lot of fruit, and always chocolate.
– [Narrator] What food do you always have with you on the road? – I love blueberries.
Speaking of banana.
– [Narrator] Are there any foods you never have in your fridge? – Yeah, strawberries.
– [Narrator] What is it
with you and strawberries? – Color, smell, taste, look.
– [Narrator] You ever have cheat days? – Enough of the cheat meal.
– [Narrator] Okay, what’s
your go-to pregame meal? – Smoothie.
On the butter jelly sandwich.
– [Narrator] What is a favorite meal you make for your family? – Pancakes.
Sunday morning pancakes.
– [Narrator] All right, Tom.
It’s time for our rapid fire questions.
7am or 7pm workout? – Oh, always 7am.
– [Narrator] Squat or deadlift? – Deadlift.
– [Narrator] Favorite
song on your playlist? – Shipping up to Boston.
– [Narrator] Crossfit.
Yay or nay? – Yay.
– [Narrator] Dumbbells or kettle bells? – Kettle bells.
– [Narrator] Run on a treadmill or run in the great outdoors? – I run on the beach.
– [Narrator] Cardio or weights? – Uh.
– [Narrator] Big legs or big arms? – Legs.
Your engine, that’s what I need more of.
– [Narrator] Biggest compliment.
Jacked, ripped, cut, or swole? – Swole bro, swole.
– [Narrator] You could workout with anyone dead or alive, who would it be? – My wife.
– [Narrator] Awww.
– We have a great time.
– [Narrator] All right.
You guys had enough.
I gotta get back to work.